Monday, 10 May 2010

2010: Happy Mother's Day!


Yesterday, 9th May was the celebration of Mother's Day. Happy Mother's day to myself and all mothers in the world. Did get a card from my small boy, where actually he created it months before it. Dia cakap, for you mama.. oh how sweet. Then, mak su sibuk buat drawing untuk magazine dia, my small boy also sibuk melukis 'adik' dia. See how excited he is to get a brother! And no, he said he don't want a girl. My big boy cakap.. yay daddy win! Yeah right, not yet OK.

I've uploaded the picture of the card. Walaupun tak cantik macam kad Hallmark tu, the thought and and kesungguhan dia tu made me proud. Thank you Syahmie, mama love you so much. You're my heart, you're soul. You will always be my baby!

And not to forget, Happy Mother's Day to my beloved mother.. and Happy Belated Birthday.. 7th May.

I've found a poem in the website:

Mom, I loved you yesterday, I love you tomorrow and everyday.
You were there for me my first day of school, to hold my hand and give me courage to go.
You listened to me when I needed to talk, you talked to me when I needed to listen.
You let me grow and learn from my own mistakes.
You never left my side when I was feeling down, I knew you would be there to pick me up.
I wish there was a way I could repay all the things you have done for me, but there's nothing great enough to repay the greatest mother of all.
Post a Comment