Friday, 21 May 2010

No Internet Access

It's been more than 2 weeks I don't have internet access at home. Kind of boring, have to fight with my sister for the ASTRO remote. My sister said, she's dying. Haih tak de internet punya pasal.

Sebabnya modem biru tu kena panah petir masa hujan lebat last 2 weeks. So I have no time to update my blog, play SL in facebook and yeah pampering myself with internet. So I spent most of my time with my beloved small boy. Memang suka lah dia kan, mummy duduk sebelah dia.. layan dia macam putera raja. Well, that's the way it should be right.


Before we have internet, I love to read books.. and spend hours sometimes days reading it. Now we have e-book and we can download it. Plus, we can go outside playing with neighbour kids. Now mostly everything is using internet. We can even hugs or poke each other on internet, facebook!. Sometimes we don't have to see our friends or family face to face we can use Skype. Technology!

So I have to surf internet, update facebook and blog during office hours. More update coming up soon.
Post a Comment