Tuesday, 15 June 2010

Will It Be The Same


It is the most wonderful feeling, knowing you are loved and wanted. I am grateful to have the people I love around me. My son, my family and my future husband. We're going to tie the knot in September this year. Yes, it will be the most happiest day of my life.

Sometimes, out of the a sudden.. I feel left out, not loved and ignored. Yeah you name it, all the negative feelings. Something is not right when actually there's nothing wrong. Being over sensitive is not good, and how I wish I can get rid of it once and for all. Vulnerable? You can say that.

When we are far apart, we missed that person dearly. We kept calling and texting with each other. We hoped that they will come back soon. But, do we still have the same feeling.. when we started to live together? I mean, will the love grow stronger, will there be spark in the relationship? Will it be exciting enough until the end of our lives? Of course, we are happy to see and be with each other. But, I'm talking about feelings. The need of each other. Not the need of our partner to do our house chores and everything. The love need feeling. I hope I put it in a correct way hehe..

Will there be a day, you feel that you've fallen in love again with your other half? Will you still hold each other's hand when you cross the road? Will you still go crazy over him/her even you have 5 kids?

Yes, it's true we don't know what our future have for us. The best we can do is to appreciate what we have before it's gone. Don't think too much of what might happen. Time and life are too precious to be wasted thinking, just enjoy each moment until your last breath.

"The most wonderful of all things in life is the discovery of another human being with whom one's relationship has a growing depth, beauty and joy as the years increase. This inner progressiveness of love between two human beings is a most marvelous thing; it cannot be found by looking for it or by passionately wishing for it. It is a sort of divine accident, and the most wonderful of all things in life."

--Sir Hugh Walpole
Post a Comment