Sunday, 4 July 2010

Few Things About Mr. Fruitheart

I was about to watch World Cup Germany vs. Argentina (YES, THE GERMANS WON!!!! 4-0), when Mr. Fruitheart texted me. The text was simple, 5 things about your fruitheart?

And here's the list:

My fruitheart is a great guy
Responsible and caring
Cute, funny and charming
Workaholic
Very patience


I asked him if he agreed to all that, and he replied that he never knew that he is charming. Yeah right, pretending that he didn't know. It's just that I never said it.

Well, there's a lot of things that I didn't say in front of him hehe.. Maybe it can wait after the big day. And he had asked me 5 things that I never tell him. One day you'll know, it's not today. However, I have given him the list.. and I might have left few things.. still can wait.
Post a Comment