Sunday, 25 July 2010

Favourite Movie Lines

My few favourite movie lines and quotes.. I should be sleeping by now.. almost 1 am.

“I love him and I don’t care what you think. I love him for the man he wants to be and I love him for the man he almost is" ~ Jerry Maguire.. Even though I don't like the movie much, but I like the lines.

Image credit to Google

“It doesn’t matter if the guy is perfect or the girl is perfect, as long as they are perfect for each other.” ~ Good Will Hunting.. Seriously, I have not watch it!

"...it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, for ever, you and me, every day. Will you do something for me, please? Just picture your life for me? 30 years from now, 40 years from now? What's it look like?..." ~ The Notebook .. Watched it half way..

"... i like you very much. Just as you are." ~ Bridget Jones Diary

"Edward Cullen: I don't have the strength to stay away from you anymore." "Isabella Swan: Then don't."
~ Twilight..
I fell asleep most of the time.. but I do love the mushy lines haha

If I tell you I love you, can I keep you forever? ~ Casper .. my childhood favourite movie

P/S: What's you favourite movie lines?
Post a Comment