Wednesday, 21 July 2010

My Other Half

There are some people who meet that somebody that they can never stop loving, no matter how hard they try. I wouldn't expect you to understand that, or even believe it, but trust me, there are some love that don't go away. And maybe that makes them crazy, but we should all be lucky enough to end up with somebody who has a little of that insanity. Someone who never let go. Someone who cherishes you forever.

I just love the above script from the movie Bride Wars. At the end of the movie, those lines was spoken by Candice Bergen who played as Marion St. Claire, the wedding planner.

I have someone that I met who used to be my close best friend, until now. He is the same age as me. He looks like a Chinese at first, but when he told his name, he's actually a Malay. I noticed he is a shy guy, don't talked much with girls. One day, when I was chatting with my superior he was there as well. We smiled and from there onwards I know he do talked a lot and funny too. Yeah, he talked a lot with people he knows only.

Then we became friends, sharing jokes and stories about each other. He told me, I had a trusted face. That's why he is comfortable telling me everything. Yeah, I can be trusted! Proven.. hehe.. We became closer and I have shared my stories.. well actually personal stuff with him. He is really good at giving advise and always know how to cheer me up when I feel down. It's good to know we always have a friend who can keep our secret, who can be our shoulder to cry on.

After sometime, he started showing the little 'interest-jealousy-more caring-way' of attitude. It's not that obvious, but when someone acted differently out of a sudden, you just know. At one time he said it's something that he cannot share with me. O'oooo, I said suddenly now we can't share anything anymore huh? And directly I asked him you like me? Yeah, I'm being direct. Knowing him there's no way I should hint anything. He remain silence. So I know! I like him too.. Shhhhhh.. Yeah, he already knew by now wouldn't he?

It's not a good picture to put here.. but that's all I have on my Iphone for now.
Post a Comment