Tuesday, 27 July 2010

Wedding Expo

Today after work, Mr. Fruitheart and I went to wedding expo at Kompleks Kraf Kuala Lumpur, Jalan Conlay.. near Royale Chulan Hotel. It was drizzling when we reached there, and it seems like the expo was finished. Not so many people, maybe there will be a lot more during weekends.

It started on 24th July until 2 August 2010, from 10 am-8 pm (Sunday-Thursday) and 10 am-10 pm (Friday-Saturday). We were just looking around.. wondering if we could find anything interesting or something to add on our wedding day. Yeah, as always.. we got a lot of brochures.

Below are few pictures we took at the expo.

Deco for guest table
Deco for main table


Deco for 'pelamin'


I love the color combination, purple with a bit off white.. This is just sample. Noticed that the new trend for high chair. I don't fancy it much, I think it makes me look shorter.. hehe.. And yeah, Mr. Fruitheart teased me.. You are short! Huh??!! Bluek!

Another deco which include the lamp and flowers



Deco for main table as well.. A bit messy I would say
The other side of the guest table


 The theme color is purple! One of my favourite color.


Deco beside 'pelamin'
                                     
The other beside 'pelamin'

  

  
The tall white chair. I like the deco.
I just love the red and black combination. Elegant!
























Mr. Fruitheat likes the standing lamp but without flowers.
I like the deco! No mine not like this.

























One of the nice dress

There were a lot of nice gowns and dress. Couldn't take more.. because I already have my wedding dress. Later I maybe compare and feels that it's not beautiful as what I saw today. So, just looked at it once and then forget it..













Black and White Theme - New Trend
In the old days, black are not allowed because they said it's a symbol of sadness and death. Today, I can see it's a trend. Most of the couple would choose another color to combine with black. And, it's gorgeous! You really have to know which color to use.

There are still couple who choose to wear colors like pink, purple, red, white, yellow, green and the list goes on. Not all colors suit both the bride and groom. For me, mandarin suit for Mr. Fruitheart and dress for me. Just wait until the day to come yeah if you want to see it.

I'm in a wedding mood!!
Post a Comment