Skip to main content

When Someone Need Help

Last Saturday, when I and my small man were waiting for Mr. Fruitheart, a woman sat near me and asked for help. Previously, I saw her sat at one corner and was busy with her phone. She has 4 kids who were running here and there. She was also shouting at her eldest daughter to take care of the younger brother. Seriously, the situation was a bit out of control.

She had asked me if I can lend her RM10. Her friend whom should meet her didn't show up. She told me if she knew, she wouldn't have come. At that time, I only have one note RM10 and few RM 1. I know later I can just took out from the ATM. But, instead I told her I have only RM10 too. That was my last money for the day. She looks disappointed. I do have the feeling she could be lying. She also mentioned that she forgot to bring her younger son's milk. Seriously, how could she forget?? Shouldn't she be prepared of everything? I mean for every circumstances that could might happened? Yes, I am a mother too. I will make sure and remind myself, whenever I am out with my son, I would prepared his things first.

Plus, to my astonishment, her eldest daughter stole a hairband from one of the shop!! She asked her daughter where she took it, and she mentioned at the shop nearby. She took two!! She even told her mother that no one asked her and she just took it. Oh GOD! And, when the daughter wanted to put it back after she had opened the wrapper, the mother said no need to do so. She told her, she might have to answer to the police and pay for it. Is that how you teach your children??

So, she just sat there waiting for me to give her the money. After looking at the time, and around.. I took out my purse and gave her the money. Yes, she said thanks. But I don't feel she's genuine. After she took it, she went away and her children followed her.

Sometimes, it's good to help those people in need. But, when you realized that some of them take advantages on you, you must be extra careful. There's a few people who are sincere and genuine to you. It's a reminder to myself.
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ASTRO: Just Because of RM10.45

On last Thursday, we had an issue with our ASTRO. We reached home and as usual, kiddo switched on the TV and click on her fave channel. However, there was a message:

We apologise for the service interruption. To resume service please SMS: Astro RCO XXXXX(Smartcard number) and send to 66688. For customers in Brunei, please call 151. (TCI)

So I sent an SMS, and got a reply:
RM0.00 You are currently not eligible for this transaction. Please make payment immediately to enjoy full ASTRO services again. Thank you.

Our ASTRO has been barred?? Mr. Fruitheart checked our history payment and confirmed we had paid. So, I had to call ASTRO. I called the toll free line and since I'm using the ASTRO IPTV, I was being transferred to another line.

I asked the customer service representative to check and she told me our ASTRO account has an outstanding payment. I was like WHAT? Outstanding payment? How much? Oh no! Did Mr. Fruitheart paid to the wrong account? Because I had 2 under my name.

Surprisingly…

Confinement Packages / Pakej Berpantang

During my last pregnancy, I hired a confinement lady (CL) from Jemari tradisional to take care of me after I delivered my baby girl. This time around I have not decided yet where I will be staying during my confinement days and not sure if I will get the same CL from JT.

So, I have started to search for confinement lady / confinement packages / post natal packages / post natal care/ penjaga pantang / pakej pantang / pakej urut bersalin on the Internet. I found few that looks OK but some of the websites were not updated. I do not know if they're still on business.

So here are the lists:
1. Jemari Tradisional - http://rawatanbersalin.blogspot.sg/ (last update Monday, 30 July 2012)
1. http://penjagapantang.wordpress.com/ (last update May 6, 2012)
2. http://inaurut.blogspot.sg/ (last update Tuesday, 23 April 2013)
3. http://cintasari.com/services_post_natal.html
4. http://dnatasyaayu.blogspot.sg/2013/01/pakej-pantang-2013.html (last update Tuesday, May 7 2013)
5. http://sirehqaseh.blogspot.sg…

Dilemma: Taska / Nursery for The Girls

We're back to square one. Scratching our head, thinking hard and have to make an important decision. My sister can no longer take care of my girls, she has accepted a job offer in KLIA2.

Definitely not going to hire another helper. I do not want face another headache, frustration and have stranger into our house. It would also cost us thousands of Ringgit again which we don't have. Now we're considering sending the girls to a childcare centre. Choosing a childcare centre is NOT easy. Reliable and registered are normally full.

I had done my research on the Internet, browsing the JKM website looking for registered taska / nursery. I called few places and they are no longer accepting new entry.

I had called this centre named Taska Umi Setia Kasih in Danau Kota. I prefer this taska since it is close to kiddo's transit house and school. It is also close to my in law's house. And it is just opposite the police station. Aha. There is a place for Arissa, but I have to wait fo…