Saturday, 14 August 2010

Food Review: Ramadhan Buffet at Intai Intai

Last Friday on the 3rd day of Ramadhan.. me and Mr. Fruitheart went to break fasting at Intai Intai Restaurant Ampang. I was looking for food review in at foodpoi page and this advertisement. Only RM48, caught my attention.

After consulting Mr. Fruitheart and google map the place, we agreed to go there. And oh yes, it's not a very wise decision to go there during bad traffic congestion and rain!! We stucked almost 3 hours, and reached there just in time. Poor Mr.Fruitheart who was driving a manual car.

I have updated the pictures on my page 'Food Lover'. Not many pictures on the food, all were almost finished. The buffet price from 1st - 7th Ramadhan is RM39.90 nett for adult, and RM20 nett for kids from the age of 5-12 years old. After that it would be RM48 nett for adult and RM25 nett for kids. They also have live band performance to entertain us. We couldn't believe there is nice place to eat at the hidden behind those shop lots. Yes, behind the Honda Showroom and furniture shop. Buffet at Intai Intai

Their address:
Restoran Intai Intai, Lot 378-15, Backyard, Jalan Ampang Hulu Kelang, (Highway MRR2), 68000 Ampang, Selangor.


Overall rating I would give 3/5. I have told Mr. Fruitheart that we can try to come back after Ramadhan to taste their tomyam. Yes, I'm influenced by the yummylicious pictures in foodpoi. Thanks to them, who advertise this.
Post a Comment