Thursday, 5 August 2010

Bridezilla

Here is what I found in the internet:
A bridezilla (a neologistic portmanteau of bride and Godzilla) is a difficult, unpleasant, perfectionist bride who leaves irritated family, friends and bridal vendors in her wake. She is often called greedy, selfish and spoiled, not caring about the people that she hurts to get exactly what she wants on her perfect day.

Image credit to Google

Am I a bridezilla? Or am I on my way of being one?? I don't think so.. It came to my mind yesterday while me and with my other 3 friends were busy replying our 'goss' mails. I know one of them might be reading this soon.. hehe.. She was the one who did mentioned about bridezilla. Before this I don't know what bridezilla is. Godzilla yes I know. I thought the word bridezilla came from it.. haha.. Yes, I was correct! See above..

If you ask me do I want it to be the most perfect day of my wedding life, yes of course! I have read few stories on the net about this bridezilla thing.. I do feel a bit scared I might turn to be one that creature.

I am getting married this September and I have tried to be nice to everyone involved with my wedding. I do remind myself not to only or always talked about my wedding with others. Don't want them to say 'heyyy stop, we're bored about you and your wedding'.. which I really hope not by now.

What I want is.. my wedding day will be among the best day of my life that I can look back and smile whenever I think of it.
Post a Comment