Wednesday, 11 August 2010

First Half Day Fasting

Syukur alhamdulillah, I can still hold on this first half day of fasting. Although my tummy had played R&B song, I MUST hold on. Hehe.. sounds like a 6 years old huh.

Last night my small man told me that he has to start fasting so that later his teacher would give him presents. I have told him, if he can do it even for half day, I would give him money and chocolate (bribery??). Before I went to work, I made him bread toast and told him, he must eat first to keep him from feeling hungry. At 11.30, I called my mother and asked if he had eaten. Yes, he is having his 4 slices of bread!

Mama: Syahmie cakap nak puasa.
Syahmie: Tadi Syahmie buat keje banyak, pastu Syahmie lapar.. so Syahmie makan laa..

I am going try again tomorrow and we shall see what happen.
Post a Comment