Wednesday, 15 September 2010

I'm Getting Married.. In 10 Days!

Wow! I am really getting married in 10 days!!!!! Just had to share. But at this very moment, I could not feel the excitement. Where could it be??

All I want now is my mother to recover soon, so she can look how happy her daughter is on the day she get married.


I have decided I will no longer worry about guest count, yes some has confirmed their RSVP and some not. Oh well.. And the next thing I am worried is the DRESS! I suppose a little nerves are to be expected at this point, and oh yea.. panic as well. I know we'll be just fine, everything will. I know I'll be getting butterflies in my stomach soon. It’s a happy nervous feeling. Anyone know what I’m talking about?

I am just hoping that everything turns out the way I have dreamed that it would.
Post a Comment