Skip to main content

Wedding Update.. 4 More Days To Go

Finally, I have some free time.. What a tiring day today as well. Early morning, cleaned up the house and went to Secret Recipe to order my wedding cake. Yeap, no Godiva chocolate for Mr. Fruitheart as his 'hantaran'. Maybe after our wedding, we can have our Godiva chocolate OK honey.

After that, I cleaned up my room and living hall. Packed old magazines and newspapers. Vacuum, washed the toilet and mopped the floor. Cooked lunch. Took nap for 1 hour and in the evening went to Nilai to buy some more stuff for the 'hantaran' and dropped by the wedding shop. Took my veil, shoe and I got 2 pillow for me and Mr. Fruitheart. I feel like a superwoman today!

Our frustration about our wedding dress..
Yesterday, after shopping at KLCC we went straight to Pertama Complex to get our dress. It is ready. However, Mr. Fruitheart was really upset and not satisfied at all about his 'baju mealyu'. The shirt was short, the collar was wide, and the pants.... can include my small man in there as well. It made him shorter and plump. Oh dear! It was not done PROPERLY and AWFUL. But.. we still pay for it. I will wait until I see the boss which is my make up artist and complaint to him. I might as well ask for discount and damage cost. I did asked if the design was like that, and the girl said yes. They followed the actual size. Believe me, I think they followed someone else's cutting or made a mistake when measuring it. They've asked if I want to alter. No thank you!

Seriously, we thought if we made our dress with well known designer it was done perfectly, but sadly no. Even my reception dress will only be sent to me on Sunday itself! I know I am beginning to be a BRIDEZILLA soon. Ughhh!! That will be the first and last time for us to go there. No I am not going to tell or suggest my friends (who will actually read this or asked me on my wedding) if they want to know who did my dress. Please find other designer!


This can happen to me!!
Right after that we went to another shop on the same floor, which Mr. Fruitheart made his suit. The tailor also said, it's WORSE!! We made a new 'baju melayu' for him. And, we have to pay extra. We have asked if it can be ready on Friday, lucky enough it can be done. Pheww!
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ASTRO: Just Because of RM10.45

On last Thursday, we had an issue with our ASTRO. We reached home and as usual, kiddo switched on the TV and click on her fave channel. However, there was a message:

We apologise for the service interruption. To resume service please SMS: Astro RCO XXXXX(Smartcard number) and send to 66688. For customers in Brunei, please call 151. (TCI)

So I sent an SMS, and got a reply:
RM0.00 You are currently not eligible for this transaction. Please make payment immediately to enjoy full ASTRO services again. Thank you.

Our ASTRO has been barred?? Mr. Fruitheart checked our history payment and confirmed we had paid. So, I had to call ASTRO. I called the toll free line and since I'm using the ASTRO IPTV, I was being transferred to another line.

I asked the customer service representative to check and she told me our ASTRO account has an outstanding payment. I was like WHAT? Outstanding payment? How much? Oh no! Did Mr. Fruitheart paid to the wrong account? Because I had 2 under my name.

Surprisingly…

Confinement Packages / Pakej Berpantang

During my last pregnancy, I hired a confinement lady (CL) from Jemari tradisional to take care of me after I delivered my baby girl. This time around I have not decided yet where I will be staying during my confinement days and not sure if I will get the same CL from JT.

So, I have started to search for confinement lady / confinement packages / post natal packages / post natal care/ penjaga pantang / pakej pantang / pakej urut bersalin on the Internet. I found few that looks OK but some of the websites were not updated. I do not know if they're still on business.

So here are the lists:
1. Jemari Tradisional - http://rawatanbersalin.blogspot.sg/ (last update Monday, 30 July 2012)
1. http://penjagapantang.wordpress.com/ (last update May 6, 2012)
2. http://inaurut.blogspot.sg/ (last update Tuesday, 23 April 2013)
3. http://cintasari.com/services_post_natal.html
4. http://dnatasyaayu.blogspot.sg/2013/01/pakej-pantang-2013.html (last update Tuesday, May 7 2013)
5. http://sirehqaseh.blogspot.sg…

Dilemma: Taska / Nursery for The Girls

We're back to square one. Scratching our head, thinking hard and have to make an important decision. My sister can no longer take care of my girls, she has accepted a job offer in KLIA2.

Definitely not going to hire another helper. I do not want face another headache, frustration and have stranger into our house. It would also cost us thousands of Ringgit again which we don't have. Now we're considering sending the girls to a childcare centre. Choosing a childcare centre is NOT easy. Reliable and registered are normally full.

I had done my research on the Internet, browsing the JKM website looking for registered taska / nursery. I called few places and they are no longer accepting new entry.

I had called this centre named Taska Umi Setia Kasih in Danau Kota. I prefer this taska since it is close to kiddo's transit house and school. It is also close to my in law's house. And it is just opposite the police station. Aha. There is a place for Arissa, but I have to wait fo…