Tuesday, 14 September 2010

My Mother

Another day at the hospital. Now my mother has been admitted to Columbia Hospital, Seremban. My father decided to take her to another private hospital for further checkup.

It's half hour drive from my house to the hospital. Dr. William is the doc in charge. He's nice although at certain point I lose my patience because they're hmm.. a bit slow. Oh boy, I really need to learn how to control my temper huh?

Currently my sister is taking care of my mother. Doc said her blood not flowing normally and her heart beat is sometimes slow sometimes fast. Her blood circulation is not normal and could not pump to her head. Doc had given her powerful medicine and she now can walk, but slowly. Thanks to the doc in fisio lab. Hopefully she recovers soon.
Post a Comment