Saturday, 18 September 2010

Wedding Proposal

Interesting title huh? Hehe.. I'm sure there are a lot of unique ways for a man to propose right. The normal and famous of all (in my opinion) would be, giving flowers/gifts to the woman with ring of course, get down on your knee and popped the question 'Will you marry me?'. Hmm.. sounds old fashion? But I think that's the way you can see the woman's face clearly, her first impression, her eyes glowing and the biggest smile. However, that happens if she says YES.


Can a couple who are getting married in few days, get a wedding proposal? I mean of course from the man she's going to get married. Well, she didn't exactly get 'Will you marry me?' question or situation stuff like that. Haha.. why on earth am I thinking about it now? Well I just watched 'The Proposal'. I know, Mr. Fruitheart would give me the look and smile, right honey?
Post a Comment