Monday, 18 October 2010

2010 Indeed Year of Ben 10

This conversation took place in my room. When we were about to take a nap after our long hour journey from PD. My small man was busy playing his Ben 10 computer games beside our bed.

My small man: Mama, I want three Ben 10 ultimate alien toys. Who will buy it for me?
Mr. Fruitheart: Ask mama to buy. Daddy don't have enough money.
My small man: Emm.. ok. I want Humungousaur, Spidermonkey and Chromastone.

Me: Three is too much. Mama also don't have money. My office did not give me my salary yet.
My small man: I want Ben 10 toys at KLCC.
Me: If you want three then I will buy it for you on your birthday next year. On 27th May ok?
My small man: Ok.

There was a paused and everyone was silent. He was still looking at those aliens picture. Suddenly..

My small man: Mama, then I don't want Humungousaur, Spidermonkey and Chromastone. I want it next year. I want you to buy for me Four Arms and Cannonbolt. Can mama?
Mr. Fruitheart: Hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Me: *SPEECHLESS*


Parents always try to avoid, but when you have smart kids.. sometimes you loose, no matter how smart you are!
Post a Comment