Friday, 8 October 2010

How Do You Dress?

My answer, dress that fit me well. Simple clothing that fits well is far better than fancier clothing that just "doesn't look right." Correct?

This morning, since it's Friday.. as usual I wear the blue jeans which I bought 2 years ago. Boot cut jeans. I was about to leave the room when Mr. Fruitheart called me.

'Tukar lah jeans lain. Pakai yang lagi satu tu.'
'Kenape?'
'Selebet je saye tengok.'
'Then buy me new one.'


Still smiling, I picked up my PDI jeans and changed.

'Kalau dulu saye pakai, awak tak sempat tegur suruh tukar pun kan. Sekarang direct on the spot dah kene'.
'Of course!'

I liked that Diesel jeans. Although it's quite baggy and not tight. I think it has been almost 3 years since I last bought a pair of jeans. Oh and my office attire too. Maybe it's time for shopping again? You bet! Year end sale, I'll be waiting!
Post a Comment