Friday, 8 October 2010

Mum and Son Connection

I'm back! I thought my-under construction-blog would take longer. Done in one day. I am satisfied as of now with my blog. And yes, it's back to the original layout and designs. I've removed some widgets and applied new one. Mr. Fruitheart said my blog looked messy earlier and he liked the older one which is the current I'm using better. Meanwhile, I will keep on searching new layout!

In this entry, I wanted to story about my son, my beloved, naughty, cute, active, spoiled, cry baby, adorable small man..! It has been a week since we stayed in Gombak, MIL house. It's pretty surprising that my small man can adapt to the new environment. He is doing good and well behave around MIL and Mr. Fruitheart. He listens!! However, he's not listening to me liked he used to :( I am not 'merajuk laaaa'.. Certain times when I told him to do things and kept telling him to do it, he would say no and easily cried. And, when he's been asked same thing few times he will cry and scream as well.

But when Mr. Fruitheart said once, he listens. The power of father. And mummy loses the control now. Haha.. Sometimes, it does feel hurt inside when he did not listen to me. I know, this is a new situation where he has Mr. Fruitheart, a guy in the family. He only has me previously. So I am telling myself, I still have my son; and slowly trying to understand and cope with it. Maybe it's time.. for him to act like man! No more crying son.

This lately, I noticed he did not eat much. If I asked him, then he would say nothing and asked twice he would cry. Why son? What's bothering you? He maybe not know how to tell, or I did not know how to approach? Hmm.. Takkan nak bagi makan KFC and McD je kan. There must be something!!

It is truly challenging although I have been a mother for 6 years to him, raising him alone without him having a 'father'. Despite people talking about my status (oh WTH I care).. I know I will and always be there with and for him. All that matters, we are happy together. Now we are even happier.

Motherhood is like the two sides of a coin - while you have the joys and the bliss of being around your child, the difficulties and the stress associated with it, cannot be ruled out as well.
Post a Comment