Skip to main content

Touring Island Honeymoon Day 2

Oh my, blog full of cobwebs.. hehe.. After few days of cleaning, laundry, vacuum and other stuff.. Finally I have some free time before starting another chores.. yes, cooking!

Ok, let's continue the story about my honeymoon trip. Hehe.. On day 2, woke up around 8am. Their 6.30am looks like 8am here in Malaysia. So you can guess how their 6.30pm looks like. Already dark. After shower, we went for breakfast at Pailin Restaurant. We were given American Breakfast voucher. We chose scrambled eggs, yogurt + muesli, chicken fried rice which was so yummy!, orange and apple juice. Additional omelet for Mr. Fruitheart.

Went back to the hotel, and ready for our round island tour. We ride on a tuk tuk (An auto rickshaw or three-wheeler - is a motor vehicle and a mode of transport for private use and as a vehicle for hire.)
Our tour guide for that day was Ben. He's been staying there for almost 11 years. We were taken to the old Koh Lanta Town. Kinda creepy, it's like an old abandoned town. He told us, we came on a low season time, there were not many people. Ben said the peak season starts from middle October to January.

We stopped at the jetty, took some pictures and it was raining. He told us the bridge was damaged during the tsunami in 2004. Next we stopped at the view point, which was the highest spot in Koh Lanta to have a good view of the island. After we had our drinks there, we went to Au Noy Beach. Nice view as well but due to the rain, we stopped just for a while.

Our next stop was supposed to be the Mu Kho Lanta National Park. But we were not able to drive up cause the road was slippery. We decided to grab our lunch at a restaurant near by.. Same Same But Different. Nice name huh? It was located near the Kan Tiang Beach. Hearing the sound of waves and the nice ocean breeze, so relaxing.

Since we were in Thailand, we ordered prawn tomyam. Oh my it was so spicy! There were only two prawns and it costs us RM18! The food was a ok. Before we ended our tour, we went shopping at the Saladan Town. Not many interesting stuff to buy there. Not even key chain. Ended I bought a cloth to put on the bed as deco. Well, that's the only interesting thing for me. We also bought 'ayam percik' for snack. Back at the hotel around 3.30pm, our next activity is lazying in the swimming pool. Just the two of us!
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ASTRO: Just Because of RM10.45

On last Thursday, we had an issue with our ASTRO. We reached home and as usual, kiddo switched on the TV and click on her fave channel. However, there was a message:

We apologise for the service interruption. To resume service please SMS: Astro RCO XXXXX(Smartcard number) and send to 66688. For customers in Brunei, please call 151. (TCI)

So I sent an SMS, and got a reply:
RM0.00 You are currently not eligible for this transaction. Please make payment immediately to enjoy full ASTRO services again. Thank you.

Our ASTRO has been barred?? Mr. Fruitheart checked our history payment and confirmed we had paid. So, I had to call ASTRO. I called the toll free line and since I'm using the ASTRO IPTV, I was being transferred to another line.

I asked the customer service representative to check and she told me our ASTRO account has an outstanding payment. I was like WHAT? Outstanding payment? How much? Oh no! Did Mr. Fruitheart paid to the wrong account? Because I had 2 under my name.

Surprisingly…

Confinement Packages / Pakej Berpantang

During my last pregnancy, I hired a confinement lady (CL) from Jemari tradisional to take care of me after I delivered my baby girl. This time around I have not decided yet where I will be staying during my confinement days and not sure if I will get the same CL from JT.

So, I have started to search for confinement lady / confinement packages / post natal packages / post natal care/ penjaga pantang / pakej pantang / pakej urut bersalin on the Internet. I found few that looks OK but some of the websites were not updated. I do not know if they're still on business.

So here are the lists:
1. Jemari Tradisional - http://rawatanbersalin.blogspot.sg/ (last update Monday, 30 July 2012)
1. http://penjagapantang.wordpress.com/ (last update May 6, 2012)
2. http://inaurut.blogspot.sg/ (last update Tuesday, 23 April 2013)
3. http://cintasari.com/services_post_natal.html
4. http://dnatasyaayu.blogspot.sg/2013/01/pakej-pantang-2013.html (last update Tuesday, May 7 2013)
5. http://sirehqaseh.blogspot.sg…

Dilemma: Taska / Nursery for The Girls

We're back to square one. Scratching our head, thinking hard and have to make an important decision. My sister can no longer take care of my girls, she has accepted a job offer in KLIA2.

Definitely not going to hire another helper. I do not want face another headache, frustration and have stranger into our house. It would also cost us thousands of Ringgit again which we don't have. Now we're considering sending the girls to a childcare centre. Choosing a childcare centre is NOT easy. Reliable and registered are normally full.

I had done my research on the Internet, browsing the JKM website looking for registered taska / nursery. I called few places and they are no longer accepting new entry.

I had called this centre named Taska Umi Setia Kasih in Danau Kota. I prefer this taska since it is close to kiddo's transit house and school. It is also close to my in law's house. And it is just opposite the police station. Aha. There is a place for Arissa, but I have to wait fo…