Tuesday, 12 October 2010

Wedding Gifts

After 18 days only I managed to update entry about our wedding gifts. You can say that I am busy hehe.. Also, I am in the stage of uploading honeymoon pictures on facebook. Still selecting which can be posted.

Thank you so much to those who were kind enough to give us all those lovely wedding gifts. We both really appreciate it so much, no matter how small or how big it is. Few of my wedding wishes also did came true! Yay!! Hehe..

My wish came true!


With underwater cover!!

This was one we used for our honeymoon the other day. We were not used to it, so we hardly took pictures under the water.. hehe. Maybe our next vacation.

Don't worry not going to upload all of those gifts here, takes time to upload the page hehe.. I love all my wedding gifts! Again, thank you!!
Post a Comment