Friday, 22 October 2010

When I.. Say I Love You

"I was thinkin about her, thinkin about me, thinkin about us, where we gonna be, open my eyes... It was only just a dream" ~~ Just A Dream - Nelly

Only that, for me it was not only just a dream. It came true this time. Kept on playing that song like 20 times today. My new addiction. Mr. Fruitheart said, 'boleh rosak mp3 tuh'. Yeah right.

When I think about the person I love.. I feel calm, happy and the love that could make me smile and heart beat faster. Yeah the spark. All of the problems and heart ache fade away, just to see him smile with those loving eyes. At that moment, I can afford to close my eyes, smile and forget about everything. Nothing else matters. That's how I realize I am happy with somebody.

When I say I love you, it's forever. I won't be giving you 100 reasons for that. My love for you grows from a long lasting relationship, from being strangers to best friends to lovers and now husband and wife. The sweetest thing was when you've been told 'I'm afraid of losing you' knowing that you are loved so much.. too much!


Image credit to Google
Post a Comment