Monday, 29 November 2010

Angry Bird

From wikipedia: Angry Birds is a puzzle video game developed by Rovio, a developer based in Finland. Since its release for Apple's iPhone and iPod Touch devices, over 10 million copies of the game have been purchased, and versions have appeared for other touchscreen-based smartphones.

I have that game in my iPhone and my small man is addicted to it! Sometimes he is angry as the bird too. He easily get mad when he lose.

In the game, you have to fire birds through a slingshot in order to kill piggies who had stolen the birds eggs. I like the cute and cartoony graphics, and the disgruntled-looking birds are very angry indeed, plus with the background music of the bird. I think it's like they had evil laugh.

I was addicted once, and still play it once in a while.

Pictures credit to Rovio

The game was nominated for the "Best Casual Game" award at the 6th annual International Mobile Gaming Awards, announced in Barcelona, Spain in February 2010.

I have downloaded the new Angry Bird game, which is Angry Birds Halloween.
Here's some image from the game. And my small man is happily playing it and angry too!


Pictures credit to Rovio

Pictures credit to Rovio
Post a Comment