Thursday, 4 November 2010

Down Memory Lane - Mr. Fruitheart's Birthday

Pictures worth thousands memories. This was taken during Mr. Fruitheart's birthday party. So called 'surprised'. Celebrated at BubbaGump Shrimp Sunway Pyramid with few close friends.
 
Mr. Fruitheart and Me


Dian, Raz and Puvie










 

Tini and Dian
Ready to stand on the chair

Singing the song and shake it!
                                               
I had planned this without him knowing. I told him we were going to my friend's party. Oh I should be awarded as Best Female Actress. I was really good acting like for real it's my friend's and not his.. until a friend of mine called and asked him about his birthday party. Ruined the surprise. I had warned him do not EVER do that to me, but I can do that to him if I want to do it again. Naughty huh? NOT! I wonder.. will it happen again next year?

You will get this!!

Post a Comment