Tuesday, 16 November 2010

I Don't Know Why I Even Bother

I will never understand people. NEVER. And, I don't know why I even bother to write this entry to let this multiple feelings inside my brain, body, heart.. basically all parts of it out in public. Somehow the ignorance is NOT a bliss.

Sometimes I hate work life. It is not because of the work, it's because of the people. 'If you don't like about it, change the way you think about it.. bla bla.. I think the quote sounds something like that. But, that quote doesn't work in this office culture. I am not the very best employee an employer could have. Huh!! trying to be modest, and at times I can be the lazy employee too. But, I still know and do MY JOB. I get it done.

I feel annoyed, angry, hatred.. Oh, so much now.

Maybe I am over dramatic and over sensitive about it. Too carried away. Or.. I might just quit my job and find another one. If I can't changed anything, I should leave. Maybe not the very best option, but it is the best for me. So everyone happy? YES!

The reward for work well done is the opportunity to do more. ~ Jonas Salk
Post a Comment