Monday, 15 November 2010

Life As We Know It

It is because we can't wait.

Yesterday evening, just before the rain starting to pour (so dramatic one) we went to the pharmacy. Bought the Clearblue test kit. I wanted to buy two, but Mr. Fruitheart told me one is enough. He knew if it's negative I would try once more. Oh my heart pumping really fast at that time. Off to the cashier we go and paid for it.

So this morning, before I went to work..

It's negative. It hurts. It's not ok. It's three days late. The symptom and sign are there.. but.. is it that I am too excited to conceived again, it over took me? Ohh.. I don't know. We've decided to give it a test again on this Friday. Texted my best friend, just to let this 'uneasy' feeling out. She even said I am not 40 yet. Chill!

Anyway, there are others who had tried for years and everything, and yes they're still trying. Be positive Fara.. if it's meant to be then it will be.

'When we least expect it, life sets us a challenge to test our courage and willingness to change; at such a moment, there is no point in pretending that nothing has happened or in saying that we are not ready. The challenge will not wait. Life does not look back. A week is more than enough time for us to decide whether or not to accept our destiny.' ~ Paulo Coelho
Post a Comment