Sunday, 7 November 2010

My Unseen Friends

Friendship can be forged without seeing a person. Those we meet on the Internet can sometimes teach us hard lessons about life - even as they touch our hearts.
As the internet has grown, so too has online friends. They too need to be told they're important to us. Friends give us many gifts, and enrich our lives in unexpected ways. Even those friends we're never met.

I have never seen you, never heared you,
Never touched you, never hugged you.

To meet someone from far away,
never knowing if they're here to stay.
Across the miles you touched my life,
opened my eyes and my heart,
with every word you say.

Although we haven't been friends for long
in this short time it seems
not knowing if what they say is true,
of what they're doing and telling you.

You are not here in body and soul,
but as a lighted rectangle.
you come to me every day as
a message on my screen,
a message that I can rely on
to cheer me up and make my day.
through a keyboard we share
our ups and downs.



A friend of mine gave this to me. So I am sharing it with my other cyber friends. Thank you so much for being my friend.
Post a Comment