Thursday, 18 November 2010

Prince William - He's Taken

Aha I know this news is kind of late to be put in this blog, because it happens yesterday. The Prince of Britain, UK.. Prince William son of late Princess Diana is now engaged.. to his longtime girlfriend Kate Middleton. He gave her his late mother's sapphire and diamond engagement ring.



They make a lovely couple.  Although the Prince (from my point of view) not as cute as Josh Hartnet or has tough body as Rain, but he's good looking and most important a PRINCE. Hehe.. Hey.. hey.. I know I am married. Should be hhappy for them, and I can't wait to see their wedding. Would it be like their parents wedding? And I hope their marriage last forever. It was almost 30 years since Britain (I think), had royal wedding. Yeah, Princess Diana fairy-tale wedding was on 1981. Which the year I was born.

William is second in line to the British throne after Charles, his father. Kate and William's first child would move ahead of his younger brother Prince Harry to become third in line to the throne. - She can be the next Queen of England. And another fashion icon. Wohoo.. Beautiful, smart and lovely one. Like Princess D, if only she is still here. My mother likes her so much, that is why my youngest sister was named Deanna, only different spelling.

You might be interested in this: Royal wedding: 50 things you may not know about Kate Middleton and Prince William


Royal Wedding Is On!
P/S: Yes, all broken hearted girls out there.. Please tear off his poster on your wall.. There will be another Prince. Prince Harry is still there *wink*
Post a Comment