Monday, 15 November 2010

Who Will Take Care Of Us?

Is this season of illness? Previously, my small man had fever.. and now Mr. Fruitheart too. So if kids aren't feeling well, mummy can take care of them. And when daddy is sick mummy will do her best to also take care of their man. So, what if MUMMY is sick.. who will take of us? All of them?

Even the mighty super mom get sick too sometimes. Err.. can mummy call for help? Yes. Please remind yourself, it is OK to ask for help. I don’t know why we are like that. We just are. So, if there is someone you can ask for help, ask them. Find out if daddy can take a few hours off or the entire day. Mummy, remember you're not thinking straight when you had flu, red nose and a box of tissues beside you.



 
I know, if I get sick.. I can depend on Mr. Fruitheart. He's been very helpful these past few days. Sense of responsibility. I know my small is also independent, I can count on him as well. I know how lucky I am to have them.

Image credit to Google
 
A friend reminded me, everything will fall into place most of the time and your health is more important than the dirty dishes in the sink or the paper work you have in the office. True?
Post a Comment