Friday, 31 December 2010

2010: My Side of Story

2011 is fast approaching. In less than 10 hours, we will be leaving 2010. It is the last 31st of the month, the last Friday of the week and the last day of year.

2010 has been a good year for me. Although I had some bad and sad day along the way, well.. that is life. It wouldn't be much fun and dull if everything is smooth and according to plan all the way isn't it? At times, we need to face challenges and cry a bit hehe..

The sweet among all is I am married to the man I love. Together with my small man, the two of us welcome him to our live. It is such a blessing and wonderful moment which is so amazing and I truly am happy. I am so grateful to have a husband like him. A son who will be seven next year and growing in front of my eyes to be a successful man I hope.

And I thanked God for everything that He gave us. My mother is getting better, and hope both my parents stay in good health. To my siblings, although at times I did say something that hurt you, angry or yelled at you.. I am sorry. Being the big sister, you will always got the power.. you know what I mean.

And, to my family in laws thank you for accepting us to be part of your family. I hope, both my parents in law have a good health too and to my elder brother and sister in law, hope you will get baby soon to add the joy in your family. To my little brother and sister in law.. study hard, get good grades yeah.

To all my friends and readers, I hope for the same to all of you too.

Goodbye 2010 and welcome 2011.

Post a Comment