Thursday, 9 December 2010

Malaysia 3rd Chocolate Fair 2010

Who loves chocolate?? I DO! The way it melt in your mouth when you eat it.. oh so tempting. Now I am imagining I eat Ferrero Roche, my favourite!

Attention all chocolate lovers in Malaysia.. especially Johorean. Mark your calendar please if you don't want to miss this.

Event : Malaysia 3rd Chocolate Fair 2010 Christmas Extravaganza
Date : 17-19 December 2010
Place : EXPO @ Danga City Mall, Johor Bahru
Time : 11.00 am to 9.00 pm daily

For further information please visit the website: http://www.chocolatefair.com.my/


Image credit to Google
Since I'm in KL, I will wait for the event to be held at Mid Valley on January. Mr. Fruitheart said I'll be stucked with chocolate from Langkawi before that. Too much ehh.. Hehe.. Chocolate won't make me fat. It's good for the heart, but if you eat a lot of it.. or too much, way too much.. there will be consequences. Well, too much of everything is not good isn't it.


It's hard to imagine the world without chocolate.
Post a Comment