Thursday, 23 December 2010

My December Holidays

Today is my last day working for this week. Me and my family will be going on our first family vacation in Langkawi. Me and my small man had never been there, even though I stayed in Kedah for 3 years. Hopefully the weather is sunny.

Image credit to Google

We will be going for 4 days and 3 nights, fly using MAS Airlines. It was actually our wedding gift. A friend of ours was so kind to pay for the flight ticket. Food, accommodation all of course we have to pay for it. Not all supported la.

My small man is really looking forward to this holiday. Mr. Fruitheart too, despite their cough, headache, cold and mummy back pain.. this and that, all of us hope we are in good health for our holiday and after it ended.

So I might not be updating my blog, twitter or facebook as often as usual. Wishing you all a happy holiday, please drive carefully think about your loved one. Have fun! I know we will.
Post a Comment