Tuesday, 11 January 2011

On 1.11.11 at 11.11

What's special about today? It's not my birthday, or our anniversary. Not also any special celebration. A friend of mine told me to look at the date today.. it's 1.11.11. I said yeah, nice number. Nothing extraordinary, or special. She said, oh come on girl.. do something special la then. Like what?? Suddenly, go to KLCC and buy new gadget for Mr. Fruitheart? Yeah, like that's gonna happen.

Plus, she said look at the date and time.. 1.11.11 @ 11.11 am. Huh! She's too obsessed with numbers. Haha.. that's what I told her.

I guess if it's weekend, there will be lots of couple getting married, or engaged. So, I guess there will be nothing special on this date and time for me.


Oh and one thing that I know, Britney Spears has launched her new song.. 'Hold It Againts Me' and Hitz.fm was playing that song as they were mentioning she will perform during Grammy's. Maybe that's special about it? Maybe.
Post a Comment