Friday, 4 February 2011

Gong Xi Fa Chai! Xin Nian Kuai Le

Yesterday 3rd Feb 2011, is the first day of Chinese New Year.

Happy Chinese New year to those who celebrating it!




Due to my tight schedule, especially busy with work.. yeah, sad isn't it working on Malaysia Public holiday. I had no time to update my blog. I can see cobwebs everywhere.

This is the second day me and Mr. Fruitheart working. That's the price we have to pay because working in the environment where we support other region. Used to it already what. Almost six years. OK, not going to type long entry here, I got work to be done.. since my boss is not here. The plan to go home early on Friday still on! So once again, Happy Holidays to all. May the year of rabbit bring you health and prosperity. Drive carefully and enjoy. Go easy on the rabbit meat and please throw away the Playboy mags.
Post a Comment