Thursday, 31 March 2011

Disappointment

I know I can never escape from disappointments. The only thing others would tell me is that, keep on trying, it's not end of everything and all the encouragement words. It somehow lift the burden, however deep down inside me NO. I can't take it. It's just too painful. I would always say, well it's easy for some people to say, give advise. yes, I do appreciate it. It let me know, people around me cares about me and I have shoulders to cry on.


Image credit to google

We have planned something, but it didn't happen. Maybe hope was put too much to it. When we didn't planned it, letting it go with the flow something else happen. Which makes me stressed and afraid to go through it again. I have to admit I am not strong OK. Give up easily huh? Then my personal commandment is useless.
Post a Comment