Tuesday, 8 March 2011

2011: International Women's Day

HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY!

Wishing all women, ladies, mothers, daughters, sisters, girlfriends and grandma a very Happy International Women's Day!

A little bit of history..
International Women's Day (IWD), originally called International Working Women’s Day is marked on the 8th of March every year.

2011 International Women's Day:

Events are scheduled to take place around the world on March 8, 2011, to commemorate the 100th anniversary of International Women's Day. In the United States, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton launched the "100 Women Initiative: Empowering Women and Girls through International Exchanges", on the eve of IWD.

Sources from Wikipedia.

On our way to work, I have asked Mr. Fruitheart what have his wife done to him so far. His answers..

My wife has changed my flat tummy to round.
My wife has changed my shirt from 15 1/2 to 16 1/2.
My wife has changed my pants from 34 to 36.
My wife has changed my undies from M to L.


Image credit to 123Greetings
That was all his wife contribution to him. Oh and that wife is ME! *grin*
Post a Comment