Tuesday, 1 March 2011

'Proudest Moments' Contest

I saw this contest in facebook today from Dutch Lady. The contest started on Saturday 26th Feb and submissions are based on children aged 2 to 10 years old.

And yes, I have joined and submit my entry. You can join too! Go to http://apps.facebook.com/proudestmoments/








It is indeed easy and simple to join. I am sure as parents, you know when exactly your proudest moment of being a mummy or daddy. I have few to list as my proudest moment. When it happens for the first time, it surely is the one you were proud of, right?


I remember when the first time kiddo when to kindy. I thought he would cry like I used to see other kids cried. But he didn't cry! He even told me to go home. And I cried instead. At that moment, I know he has grown up. So proud of him. He can be independent.


The next thing was when he made a boat out of used polystyrene bowl. I was watching TV and he was busy playing with his things. Suddenly I saw something that is looked like a boat. And he said, it is a boat. One day he said, he would take me and daddy on a boat ride. He is so creative and likes to build things. I am not sure if he will be an engineer or architect hehe.. Sometimes he makes building out of A4 papers.


And recently, he made a robot from small papers. He glue it to one another, draw eyes, mouth and tiny square nose and tadaaaaaaaaa.. A robot!

With his own invention
Post a Comment