Tuesday, 1 March 2011

Someone Did Gave Me A Big Ang-pow!

Earlier I had posted an entry about me received a fortune cookie Fortune Cookie Says

Yesterday, uncle Khoo my insurance agent called and informed me that my claim has been approved. Yay! Yippie! Woohoo! Weeeee! Butt-dance peeps!

Thank you to uncle and yes Pru Lady (Prudential) too. The amount indeed can cover my hospital bills. After he hung up, I texted Mr. Fruitheart and told him he can take leave and go to Singapore. Well we planned for a family holiday, but we're not sure where to go. He did checked for Singapore on March school holiday, but it was fully booked.

Today I checked my account it is still floating. Maybe by end of today it will clear. So far, I have Colmar Tropical - Berjaya Hills in mind. Let's go somewhere near at the moment shall we? Singapore and Gold Coast, Australia can wait.

P/S: Syukur alhamdulillah, rezeki masih ada.
Post a Comment