Monday, 21 March 2011

The Unstoppable Datuk Nicol David

Oops she did it again! She played with her squash, and won the game. (Please sing this like Britney Spears song : Oops I did it again) Hehe.

I am terrified by her muscles! Pic credit to 'Malaysia is Great'
For seventh time in a row! In the CIMB KL Open Squash Championships at berjaya Times Square on Sunday. According to news, her previous victories in the tournament came in 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007, 2008 and 2010.

As a mother, that inspires me to let kiddo play squash. He can get millions from it, right? Or he can start of with golf. But, don't want him to be a 'cheater' like Tiger Woods.

"It looked like an easy game but it wasn't. I had to work extra hard to not let her play her game," Nicol said after her victory, which was worth US$8,550 (RM27,360). - Source from TheStar

You do the calculation.

I agree to this: if you want to get what you want, work hard!

P/S: Just look at her muscles.
Post a Comment