Skip to main content

Happy Birthday and April Fool

April has finally arrived. Soon we will come to May.

What is special about April? First April, was my third sister's birthday and on fifth April, my youngest sister's birthday. So, guess who got punk'd? My youngest sister! Haha.. poor girl. She was just unlucky, because on that day my third sister was working (she escaped).

We were teasing her (my youngest sister) about his friend's cousin who hijacked his twitter and post a shout out about his live for my sister. Puppy love I would say. So we told her that we saw a letter in the post box with her name on it. We really make her believed and my father told her to go and picked it up. And no, my father didn't know it was a prank. So does Mr. Fruitheart. He even asked if I had really put the letter there.

So after she checked and came in, she said there was nothing in the post box. I said it out loud.. April Fool!
She was like.. 'OMG! You're so bad!'. Sorry sister, there was no one else I can think of to do the April Fool.

On Saturday night, all of us went to Bagan Lalang. We had family dinner in conjunction with their birthday. I didn't take a lot of pictures. I don't even noticed the restaurant name. All I know it was opposite the beach and near the Golden Palm Tree resort.
 
Almost there
 
It was 8.30pm, and the queue was long!
There lots of people and it was full house! Lucky my second sister and her hubby was already there and booked the place. Or else, we will be disappointed.

Sting ray, my fave!
As I was waiting for my turn to choose the 'lala', there was a girl came to the counter and complained they have waited for an hour but their food didn't came. They said the table behind them who came late already finished eathing. Oh my! That's not good. I thought of putting back the 'lala' and went back to my table, but it was already my turn to place the order. So I just proceed and hope I get the food I ordered without waiting for an hour.

All fresh

Siakap 3 rasa
 
From top: Crab, cockle, squid and shrimp

There were lot of other foods actually, but as I said earlier few pictures only. Note to myself, never go to Bagan Lalang early of the month when everyone else got their paycheck.

We left the place at 9.45pm. People still keep on arriving and I am sure the place closed at midnight. Food was a OK. Not that extremely delicious. We were a bit disappointed about the poor and not systematic service. I know all of you wanted to know how much we paid for it right? RM273. Next time, we will come early as six and choose the right restaurant.
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ASTRO: Just Because of RM10.45

On last Thursday, we had an issue with our ASTRO. We reached home and as usual, kiddo switched on the TV and click on her fave channel. However, there was a message:

We apologise for the service interruption. To resume service please SMS: Astro RCO XXXXX(Smartcard number) and send to 66688. For customers in Brunei, please call 151. (TCI)

So I sent an SMS, and got a reply:
RM0.00 You are currently not eligible for this transaction. Please make payment immediately to enjoy full ASTRO services again. Thank you.

Our ASTRO has been barred?? Mr. Fruitheart checked our history payment and confirmed we had paid. So, I had to call ASTRO. I called the toll free line and since I'm using the ASTRO IPTV, I was being transferred to another line.

I asked the customer service representative to check and she told me our ASTRO account has an outstanding payment. I was like WHAT? Outstanding payment? How much? Oh no! Did Mr. Fruitheart paid to the wrong account? Because I had 2 under my name.

Surprisingly…

Confinement Packages / Pakej Berpantang

During my last pregnancy, I hired a confinement lady (CL) from Jemari tradisional to take care of me after I delivered my baby girl. This time around I have not decided yet where I will be staying during my confinement days and not sure if I will get the same CL from JT.

So, I have started to search for confinement lady / confinement packages / post natal packages / post natal care/ penjaga pantang / pakej pantang / pakej urut bersalin on the Internet. I found few that looks OK but some of the websites were not updated. I do not know if they're still on business.

So here are the lists:
1. Jemari Tradisional - http://rawatanbersalin.blogspot.sg/ (last update Monday, 30 July 2012)
1. http://penjagapantang.wordpress.com/ (last update May 6, 2012)
2. http://inaurut.blogspot.sg/ (last update Tuesday, 23 April 2013)
3. http://cintasari.com/services_post_natal.html
4. http://dnatasyaayu.blogspot.sg/2013/01/pakej-pantang-2013.html (last update Tuesday, May 7 2013)
5. http://sirehqaseh.blogspot.sg…

Dilemma: Taska / Nursery for The Girls

We're back to square one. Scratching our head, thinking hard and have to make an important decision. My sister can no longer take care of my girls, she has accepted a job offer in KLIA2.

Definitely not going to hire another helper. I do not want face another headache, frustration and have stranger into our house. It would also cost us thousands of Ringgit again which we don't have. Now we're considering sending the girls to a childcare centre. Choosing a childcare centre is NOT easy. Reliable and registered are normally full.

I had done my research on the Internet, browsing the JKM website looking for registered taska / nursery. I called few places and they are no longer accepting new entry.

I had called this centre named Taska Umi Setia Kasih in Danau Kota. I prefer this taska since it is close to kiddo's transit house and school. It is also close to my in law's house. And it is just opposite the police station. Aha. There is a place for Arissa, but I have to wait fo…