Wednesday, 6 April 2011

I Feel Like Changing My Phone Number

Have you ever feel annoyed, angry and pissed when strangers called you?

I don't know why am I so annoyed this lately with phone calls. I am OK if calls are from my family or friends. Their names appear on the screen, which I am happy they remember me hehe. It is the unknown numbers. They kept asking me for the wrong person. And what I hate about it is, the same number kept calling in only different caller! Damn!


No pleasure at all talking to you!
All my life, I have changed phone numbers for 7th times already. I don't know if I can get a nice number after this. All I know, if I change my number for the 8th time, my friends would scream at me.

I can just ignore unknown numbers right? Or I can ask my secretary to answer it - 'Your call has been forwarded to the automatic voice message system'.
Post a Comment