Skip to main content

Kota Kinabalu Here We Come!

Vacation mood ON! Packing? Not checked. Haha. I can't wait for our next family holiday in May school holiday. We're still in April? Awww. Gonna end soon peeps!

We will be staying at Sutera Harbour Resort, KK.

'Nestled between the shores of the South China Sea, fronting the tropical islands and the majestic Mount Kinabalu, is the grand expanse of Sutera Harbour Resort. The 384-acre resort provides a spectacular array of activities from its luxurious five-star hotels, championship golf course, marina and recreational facilities.
The elegant business setting of The Pacific Sutera Hotel is complemented by the resort ambience of The Magellan Sutera Resort, offering a total of 956 guest rooms and suites of luxurious comfort.' - source from the hotel website.
  
Sutera Harbour. Image credit to the hotel website


Lovely! Image credit to the hotel website
I booked the flight+hotel via airasiago. I have to admit, packages they offered are really good and worth it. For me OK, other's might find it expensive. As long as it is within our budget, OK and approved by Mr. Fruitheart. This is definitely a holiday that we totally paid for luxurious. After all our hard work and stressed, it is time to pay it all by luxurious holiday. Yahoo!

I have not decided what we will be doing there. Maybe sight seeing most of the time, exploring KK and lazying at the beach or cooling inside pool. I know both my boys will like it.

Another forty-five more days to go. Have to work hard till the day comes.
4 comments

Popular posts from this blog

ASTRO: Just Because of RM10.45

On last Thursday, we had an issue with our ASTRO. We reached home and as usual, kiddo switched on the TV and click on her fave channel. However, there was a message:

We apologise for the service interruption. To resume service please SMS: Astro RCO XXXXX(Smartcard number) and send to 66688. For customers in Brunei, please call 151. (TCI)

So I sent an SMS, and got a reply:
RM0.00 You are currently not eligible for this transaction. Please make payment immediately to enjoy full ASTRO services again. Thank you.

Our ASTRO has been barred?? Mr. Fruitheart checked our history payment and confirmed we had paid. So, I had to call ASTRO. I called the toll free line and since I'm using the ASTRO IPTV, I was being transferred to another line.

I asked the customer service representative to check and she told me our ASTRO account has an outstanding payment. I was like WHAT? Outstanding payment? How much? Oh no! Did Mr. Fruitheart paid to the wrong account? Because I had 2 under my name.

Surprisingly…

Confinement Packages / Pakej Berpantang

During my last pregnancy, I hired a confinement lady (CL) from Jemari tradisional to take care of me after I delivered my baby girl. This time around I have not decided yet where I will be staying during my confinement days and not sure if I will get the same CL from JT.

So, I have started to search for confinement lady / confinement packages / post natal packages / post natal care/ penjaga pantang / pakej pantang / pakej urut bersalin on the Internet. I found few that looks OK but some of the websites were not updated. I do not know if they're still on business.

So here are the lists:
1. Jemari Tradisional - http://rawatanbersalin.blogspot.sg/ (last update Monday, 30 July 2012)
1. http://penjagapantang.wordpress.com/ (last update May 6, 2012)
2. http://inaurut.blogspot.sg/ (last update Tuesday, 23 April 2013)
3. http://cintasari.com/services_post_natal.html
4. http://dnatasyaayu.blogspot.sg/2013/01/pakej-pantang-2013.html (last update Tuesday, May 7 2013)
5. http://sirehqaseh.blogspot.sg…

Dilemma: Taska / Nursery for The Girls

We're back to square one. Scratching our head, thinking hard and have to make an important decision. My sister can no longer take care of my girls, she has accepted a job offer in KLIA2.

Definitely not going to hire another helper. I do not want face another headache, frustration and have stranger into our house. It would also cost us thousands of Ringgit again which we don't have. Now we're considering sending the girls to a childcare centre. Choosing a childcare centre is NOT easy. Reliable and registered are normally full.

I had done my research on the Internet, browsing the JKM website looking for registered taska / nursery. I called few places and they are no longer accepting new entry.

I had called this centre named Taska Umi Setia Kasih in Danau Kota. I prefer this taska since it is close to kiddo's transit house and school. It is also close to my in law's house. And it is just opposite the police station. Aha. There is a place for Arissa, but I have to wait fo…