Saturday, 30 April 2011

Mother's Day Gift Ideas

We're going to enter the month of May in few days. Four months passes us by so fast now. I wonder what May has for me this year.

One thing for sure, May is known for the month we celebrated Mother's Day. It is an occasion when we express our love and respect for our mother as she is the most precious gift bestowed on us. This year Mother's Day falls on Sunday, 8th of May if I'm not mistaken. So, what have you guys planning to give your mother?

Here are few example:
  • Jewellery
  • Flowers
  • Gift Hampers/Baskets
  • Perfumes
  • Reading Material
  • Gadgets for working mother
  • Spa or facial treatment 
Just remember, whatever it is, our mother will always treasure a gift from someone whom she loves the most - their children.


M - O - T - H - E - R
Author: Howard Johnson


"M" is for the million things she gave me,
"O" means only that she's growing old,
"T" is for the tears she shed to save me,
"H" is for her heart of purest gold;
"E" is for her eyes, with love-light shining,
"R" means right, and right she'll always be,
Put them all together, they spell
"MOTHER,"
A word that means the world to me

Me and kiddo
P/S: Will I get two gifts on May? Mother's day and my birthday? Hehe.
Post a Comment