Skip to main content

Something Called... Dream Holiday

Have you ever aim to go for a holiday you have ever dreamed of? There are a lot of holidays you can choose from: adventure travel, backpacking, beach holidays, family holidays, honeymoons, luxury travel, rest and relaxation, sailing and boating.. lots of other more.
You can also choose your activity from the lazing on a beach, soaking up the sun to flying down the slopes of the alps on your skis or visiting an ancient city. What do you look for when you decide to go for your dream holiday? Where is your dream destination?

OK. We will come to May soon and for Mr. Fruitheart it is time for another holiday after hard work. He had asked me where we can go. I have no idea. We are still deciding. Oh and guess what? Kiddo had marked December 18th for us to go to Australia. Yeah you heard me. The seven year old boy decided to take his parents for a holiday which we pay for it. 

My island dream holiday - Sipadan Island, Sabah, Malaysia

Water chalet. Image credit to Google
Sipadan makes it one of the top world's diving spots and the most famous scuba destination in Malaysia. I wish I can go there one sweet day.

My luxury cruise dream holiday


Luxury cruise. Image credit to luxurymag.org
I would love to experience and enjoy a week on cruise. I have had experience riding on a boat to Redang Island and Tioman Island. Sea sick. *cries* Cruise is much bigger than a boat definitely, I might not have sea sick right? Or not?

My adventure dream holiday


I admit I am not that adventurous person. I don't like mountain climbing, jungle trekking. However, I wish to go for ski in Aspen! We don't have snow here in Malaysia yeah. We used to have man made snow. Nah! No fun.


Skiing in Aspen. Image credit to vailaspentransportation.com
My romantic dream holiday


Where else? Paris! City of love. Ooh La La. It has been listed as the most romantic city in the world. Enthralling and captivating, it exudes the charm of romance like none. Paris is just perfect for romance. Oh and not to forget, Venice. Known as 'the floating city'. Beautiful water landscapes, oh so romantic. Mr. Fruitheart, will you care enough to bring me there, honey?


Eiffel Tower. Image credit to Google


Venice. Gondola. Image credit to Google
My family dream holiday


Disneyland. I grow up watching Mickey Mouse. And after 30 years, my seven year old kid watched it too.


Disneyland. Image credit to Google

To all who come to this happy place: Welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past, and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America, with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world. ~ Walter E. Disney, July 17, 1955 4:43pm
2 comments

Popular posts from this blog

ASTRO: Just Because of RM10.45

On last Thursday, we had an issue with our ASTRO. We reached home and as usual, kiddo switched on the TV and click on her fave channel. However, there was a message:

We apologise for the service interruption. To resume service please SMS: Astro RCO XXXXX(Smartcard number) and send to 66688. For customers in Brunei, please call 151. (TCI)

So I sent an SMS, and got a reply:
RM0.00 You are currently not eligible for this transaction. Please make payment immediately to enjoy full ASTRO services again. Thank you.

Our ASTRO has been barred?? Mr. Fruitheart checked our history payment and confirmed we had paid. So, I had to call ASTRO. I called the toll free line and since I'm using the ASTRO IPTV, I was being transferred to another line.

I asked the customer service representative to check and she told me our ASTRO account has an outstanding payment. I was like WHAT? Outstanding payment? How much? Oh no! Did Mr. Fruitheart paid to the wrong account? Because I had 2 under my name.

Surprisingly…

Confinement Packages / Pakej Berpantang

During my last pregnancy, I hired a confinement lady (CL) from Jemari tradisional to take care of me after I delivered my baby girl. This time around I have not decided yet where I will be staying during my confinement days and not sure if I will get the same CL from JT.

So, I have started to search for confinement lady / confinement packages / post natal packages / post natal care/ penjaga pantang / pakej pantang / pakej urut bersalin on the Internet. I found few that looks OK but some of the websites were not updated. I do not know if they're still on business.

So here are the lists:
1. Jemari Tradisional - http://rawatanbersalin.blogspot.sg/ (last update Monday, 30 July 2012)
1. http://penjagapantang.wordpress.com/ (last update May 6, 2012)
2. http://inaurut.blogspot.sg/ (last update Tuesday, 23 April 2013)
3. http://cintasari.com/services_post_natal.html
4. http://dnatasyaayu.blogspot.sg/2013/01/pakej-pantang-2013.html (last update Tuesday, May 7 2013)
5. http://sirehqaseh.blogspot.sg…

Dilemma: Taska / Nursery for The Girls

We're back to square one. Scratching our head, thinking hard and have to make an important decision. My sister can no longer take care of my girls, she has accepted a job offer in KLIA2.

Definitely not going to hire another helper. I do not want face another headache, frustration and have stranger into our house. It would also cost us thousands of Ringgit again which we don't have. Now we're considering sending the girls to a childcare centre. Choosing a childcare centre is NOT easy. Reliable and registered are normally full.

I had done my research on the Internet, browsing the JKM website looking for registered taska / nursery. I called few places and they are no longer accepting new entry.

I had called this centre named Taska Umi Setia Kasih in Danau Kota. I prefer this taska since it is close to kiddo's transit house and school. It is also close to my in law's house. And it is just opposite the police station. Aha. There is a place for Arissa, but I have to wait fo…