Saturday, 16 April 2011

Thank You Nuffnang, ChurpChurp and YOU!

Alhamdullilah, Nuffnang and ChurpChurp still loves me. Hehe. Last month I have three and currently I have two. Better than nothing right? So happy. Yeah!

Thank you SO MUCH Nuffnang.



I may not have the high traffic or UV like other famous blogger, but I know 'someone' read my blog. It is not much as redmummy aka mak merah, bro eyriqazz, bro Jai or cik epal pipi bulat. Hehe. Don't tell me you have not heard about them. ;P

Also, I have earned RM30.16 for ChurpChurp so far. Double yeah! This little money means a lot. I know one day, I can cash out my earnings for both Nuffnang and ChurpChurp.


And, here I would like to express my gratitude to all who view, read, follow and comments on my blog. Your 'CLICK' makes me smile.
Cute baby smiling (image credit to Google)
P/S: Can give more BE, more adv and more clicks?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...