Tuesday, 31 May 2011

Happy Birthday Adzreza Syahmie!

Last Friday on 27th May 2011 my beloved son, Adzreza Syahmie turned 7. He's a big grown boy.

♫ Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to Syahmie, happy birthday to you. ♫

We had a little celebration at my parents new house. This time around, he didn't want any action figure cakes like last year - Ben 10 and Transformers. He wanted Baskin Robbins ice cream cake! Demand huh? Once a year only, that's what I told Mr. Fruitheart.

We went to Alamanda just to buy the cakes. The nearest Baskin Robbins outlet we can find.
Waiting for the cake

And the best part is? I got my ice cream birthday cake from Baskin Robbins too!


Cutting the vanilla ice cream cake, that's for kiddo. Mine is Jamoca Almond Fudge. Yummy!

P/S: Sorry, I was really busy that I could not snap good pictures.
Post a Comment