Monday, 9 May 2011

My Mother's Day Gift This Year

Although it was celebrated yesterday, still in the mood for it. I am so free today other than sleeping and updating my blog. Me on sick leave today. All kinds of sickness attacked me.

This is what I get for Mother's Day:
Fever
Sore throat
Flu
Runny nose
Lost my voice
Headache



Image credit to Google

The most touching part is when kiddo said he would give his voice to me so that I can talk back. Tears on my eyes. How thoughtful of him. Really care for his mother.

I told him, I had sore throat and cough. That is why I lost my voice. He said, 'Mom, you drink a lot of ice. You always told me not to drink ice, but you drink instead until your voice is gone'. Ouch!

OK dear, mommy won't drink. Two days without a voice, I think they missed me yapping around the house.
Post a Comment