Wednesday, 1 June 2011

Human Nature: When It's Gone, We Missed It

I spend a great deal of time on my work, on my computer at the office and sometimes at home too. I spend quite a lot on my blog and everything on technologies, twitter and facebook. I don't know when I will ever be tired of it.


Did you ever ask yourself about how you manage to do your things everyday? Especially those simple easy tiny things? Hugging the one you love maybe? I missed my son. A lot! I know it has only been three days. For those of you who have kids, you would understand.

We don’t always realize what we’ve got until it’s gone. How blessed we are for the people in our lives, jobs we have, abilities we can master and friends and family we have the opportunity to love. You agree with me?

I have posted this before in one of my entries: I Will Remember This
'Ingat 5 perkara sebelum 5 perkara' (remember 5 things before another 5 things).

1. Ingat sihat sebelum sakit. (healthy before you're sick)
2. Ingat muda sebelum tua. (young before you're old)
3. Ingat kaya sebelum miskin (rich before you're poor)
4. Ingat lapang sebelum sempit. (free before you don't have time left)
5. Ingat hidup sebelum mati. (life before death)
Post a Comment