About woman that have nothing to do with how you look.
I read this in Clove Two, and wanted to share with all. Nice to know it. I wonder what are the nine things girls find sexy about man that have nothing to do with how they look. Hmm.. care to comments anyone?
1. Your walk. Confident in heels, or sultry and hip-swinging, pretty much anything but a manly clomp. Wonder how they feel about what I normally got going on - the panties-riding-up wiggle.
2. Your voice. I'm assuming the baby talk voice is a big turn off, but anything else gets a thumbs up.
3. Your sharp wit. Alden writes, "Just watch any classic screwball comedy - verbal sparring is the ultimate foreplay."
4. The way you dance. Even if you're not dirty dancing, dancing of any kind is certainly suggestive and, if you're good at it, a major turn-on.
5. Your adventurous spirit. Being game implies that you might be willing to be just as adventurous without your clothes on.
6. Your shyness. Guys get a charge out of, as Ludacris says, "A lady in the street, but a freak in the bed."
7. Your laugh. Alden reminisces, "I think the laugh was the first thing I ever found sexy. Before I knew what sexy was, I remember hearing Kathleen Turner's laugh (I was probably 7) and feeling something ... different."
|image credit to weddingguideasia.com|
9. Your ability to communicate. After all, you have to eventually put your clothes back on and look each other in the eye and connect over something else other than that you both enjoy those fuzzy handcuffs.