Saturday, 9 July 2011

Bersih 2.0 - What Say You?

The whole country was in chaos today. Starting early morning till late evening. Because of the said 'illegal rally', road has been closed, people had to re-schedule their plans, journey which took 15 minutes became 150 minutes. Several weddings that supposed to be a joyous day for couple had turned out to be disappointment when only few could make it.

It is sad now knowing Malaysia is no other difference than Egypt or Thailand. Can we still say Malaysia is a safe, peaceful and harmony country? I'm not taking sides in politics. I don't even vote! Not surprise. I have my own reasons, and I know if all those people who so into politics would say, this kind of people shouldn't be living in Malaysia. Hey, freedom of talking? Freedom of choosing?

I will never like politics. How clean you say it is, to me it is still DIRTY. Because we are human. Human that has power think that they can do anything they want, where they want and how they want it. No matter who rule the country, there WILL NEVER BE PEOPLE WHO SATISFIED. Remember, we as human cannot satisfy every needs.

Enough said. It's everyone rights to say what ever they want. What ever you choose, your call.


Image credit to uppercaise.wordpress.com
Image credit to mynewshub.my
Post a Comment