Thursday, 14 July 2011

Malaysia vs Arsenal - EPL Asian Tour 2011

A bit late to publish this entry today. Should have posted it yesterday. Oh well, everyone is doing the same I guess. I mean blogger.

I wanted to stay awake and read through twitter (not good). I was so sleepy, and sleep is so much better than watching twitter time line. All I know not long after the match started, Arsenal scored 1. They have live streaming for it, bad connection. Cannot see much. And, above all Malaysians were frustrated when there are no live show on any TV station.

Today morning only I knew the score Malaysia 0 - Arsenal 4. WHAT??!! Their victory was expected though. The goals for Arsenal scored by:
6′ [0 - 1] A. Ramsey (pen.)

37′ [0 - 2] T. Walcott
59′ [0 - 3] C. Vela
90′ [0 - 4] T. Rosicky

Poor Malaysia. But, that will not stop me from supporting them. Next round, Liverpool and Chelsea. Support our national team!

Image credit to Google
Post a Comment